Introduction to Food Law in China, live online tutor-led training course
Benefits of attending
China’s imported food and beverage consumption has evolved dramatically over the past decades. This half day course provides an overview of food legislation in China, helping food business operators, who want to export their products to China, understand how food and drink products are regulated in China.
The course will be delivered live online over the course of one morning, participants will be sent log in details for a WebEx Training session.
Courses are limited to 10 people to ensure an interactive and engaging course for all participants.
Training Course content
- Food competent authorities in China
- Product registration in China
- Introduction to China’s Food Safety Law
- General labelling & nutritional labelling regulations
- Food additives, pesticides, and genetically modified organisms (GMO) regulations
- Health food regulations
At the end of the course delegates will:
- Be aware of the food legislation framework in China
- Understand how they can register their products in China
- Be aware of differences in labelling requirements between the UK and China
- Understand how food additives, pesticides, GMO, and health food are regulated
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at email@example.com