Introduction to Food Law in China, live online tutor-led training course
Benefits of attending
China’s has a fast growing consumer market and its imported food and beverage consumption has evolved dramatically over the past decades. This half day course provides an overview of food legislation in China, which will help food business operators, who want to export their products to China, understand how food and drink products are regulated in China.
The course will be delivered live online over the course of one morning (0900 - 1300 hours), participants will be sent log in details for a WebEx Training session.
Training Course content
- Food competent authorities in China
- Introduction to China’s Food Safety Law
- GB Standards
- General labelling & nutritional labelling regulations
- Food additives and GMO regulations
- Product registration and health food
- Novel food regulations
- Standards on mycotoxins, contaminants, pesticides, pathogens
At the end of the course delegates will:
- Build knowledge on the food legislation framework in China
- Be aware of differences in labelling requirements between the UK and China
- Understand how food additives, pesticides, GMO and health food, etc are regulated.
- Understand on whether they need to, and how they can register their products
- Gain information on novel food application
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at firstname.lastname@example.org