HACCP - Intermediate (level 3)
|18-19 June 2019|
|9-10 July 2019|
|4-5 September 2019|
|16-17 October 2019|
|6-7 November 2019|
|10-11 December 2019|
Members £680 + VAT
Non–members £880 + VAT
Includes examination fee and a copy of Campden BRI's Guideline No.42, HACCP A Practical Guide (2009, fifth edition)
Listen to a tutor talk about the course
Update your browser or Flash plugin
Benefits of attending
The course is designed to give HACCP team members a good understanding of the concept, principles and terminology of HACCP. This is achieved through a mix of tutor presentations, short exercises and a case study, with plenty of discussion. A previous knowledge of at least basic food safety is desirable.
Delegates have the opportunity to achieve a nationally recognised Intermediate Level (3) qualification in HACCP.
Training Course content
- HACCP background, Codex principles, application, benefits
- Role of prerequisite programmes in food safety management
- Food safety hazard identification
- Case study exercise
- Optional Intermediate Level (3) examination
At the end of the course, based upon a given scenario, delegates will be able to:
- Correctly explain the legal requirements for HACCP
- Correctly explain the role of the prerequisite programmes in food safety management
- Draw an accurate process flow diagram
- List at least 5 chemical, physical and biological food safety hazards based upon a given scenario
- Correctly explain the Codex HACCP terminology
- Apply all the elements of the Codex HACCP principles, including the preparatory stages.
Campden BRI HACCP Level 4 delegate wins Hygeia HACCP Award 2018 for highest mark achieved.
This course can be customised and is available in house
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at email@example.com