HACCP – intermediate (level 3)
|22-23 January 2020|
|3-4 March 2020|
|1-2 April 2020|
|17-18 June 2020|
|14-15 July 2020|
|8-9 September 2020|
|14-15 October 2020|
|3-4 November 2020|
|1-2 December 2020|
Members £685 + VAT
Non–members £885 + VAT
Includes examination fee and a copy of Campden BRI's Guideline No.42, HACCP A Practical Guide (2009, fifth edition)
Listen to a tutor talk about the course
Update your browser or Flash plugin
Benefits of attending
The course is designed to give HACCP team members a good understanding of the concept, principles and terminology of HACCP. This is achieved through a mix of tutor presentations, short exercises and a case study, with plenty of discussion. A previous knowledge of at least basic food safety is desirable.
Delegates have the opportunity to achieve a nationally recognised Intermediate Level (3) qualification in HACCP (RSPH Level 3 Award in Understanding how to develop a HACCP Plan).
Training course content
- HACCP background, Codex principles, application, benefits
- Role of prerequisite programmes in food safety management
- Food safety hazard identification
- Case study exercise
- Optional Intermediate Level (3) examination (RSPH Level 3 Award in Understanding how to develop a HACCP Plan).
At the end of the course, based upon a given scenario, delegates will be able to:
- Correctly explain the legal requirements for HACCP
- Correctly explain the role of the prerequisite programmes in food safety management
- Draw an accurate process flow diagram
- List at least 5 chemical, physical and biological food safety hazards based upon a given scenario
- Correctly explain the Codex HACCP terminology
- Apply all the elements of the Codex HACCP principles, including the preparatory stages.
Delegate feedback (October and November 2019)
- Tutors had great energy and industry knowledge, they were clear in their teaching and very approachable
- I’ll be handling HACCP reviews and conducting HACCP audits in the new year, the course has equipped me well to handle this.
- Application of how and why current HACCP document is constructed. I feel more comfortable and empowered to review.
- Made the subject matter understandable and easy to digest!
For the second year in a row a Campden BRI HACCP Level 4 delegate has won the RSPH Hygeia HACCP Award 2019 for the highest mark achieved.
Andrew Collins – Event Director
This course can be customised and is available in house
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at firstname.lastname@example.org