Essential additives & flavourings, live online tutor-led training course
Benefits of attending
This online course provides the essential details to understand the legal framework relating to food additives and flavourings and covers the changes that the Food Information to Consumers Regulation has brought about for additives labelling.
The ½ day morning session is aimed at those with responsibility for technical aspects of product development and those involved in the approval of artwork for pre-packed foods containing additives and flavourings.
Who should attend:
• New product development technologists
• Specification technologists & artwork approvers
• Technical managers
• Regulatory Affairs teams
Training Course content
- Food Additives Regulation (EC) No. 1333/2008 and the Food Categorisation system
- Flavourings Regulation (EC) No. 1334/2008, including the new definitions, ‘Natural’, Union List and Smoke flavourings
- Enforcement and labelling aspects under Regulation (EU) No. 1169/2011 (FIC)
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
• Search for and locate additives in different food categories;
• Understand the conditions of additive use and where restrictions apply;
• Apply the knowledge of the additives legislation during development of new products.
Contributes towards delegates continuing professional development
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at email@example.com