Internal auditing – principles and practices
|27-28 September 2017|
|1-2 November 2017|
|16-17 January 2018|
|1-2 May 2018|
|18-19 September 2018|
|20-21 November 2018|
Members £875 + VAT
Non–members £1135 + VAT
Benefits of attending
The two-day programme offered by Campden BRI is designed to give team members a good understanding of the concept, terminology, principles, performance, and management of auditing.
The course is primarily aimed at those who:
• Currently perform internal audits and have no formal training or require refresher training.
• Have no experience of auditing but are expected to perform internal audits following their training.
In addition, the course may also benefit those who are not expected to perform audits but may be involved in the internal auditing process as an auditee.
•Purposes and benefits of internal audits
•Audit planning and preparation
•Preparation of check lists
•Quality meetings, audit reporting
•Practical auditing activities using short group exercises
The course uses a combination of theory and interactive exercises specifically devised to provide delegates with the necessary skills to carry out effective internal audits. There will also be an opportunity for delegates to share and discuss good practice.
On completion of the course delegates will be able to:
• List the benefits of performing internal audits.
• Plan and prepare for an audit.
• Write non-conformances that contain relevant and necessary information.
• Explain what is required when implementing a corrective action.
In addition they will:
• Increase their awareness of different interview techniques.
• Develop their auditing skills.
• Have a greater appreciation of the requirement to maintain records.
• Gain confidence in their ability to perform internal audits.
Richard Leathers – Event Director
This course can be customised and is available in house
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at email@example.com