HACCP – foundation (level 2)
Listen to a tutor talk about the course
Update your browser or Flash plugin
Benefits of attending
The course is designed to give participants a good introduction to the concept, principles and terminology of HACCP. We use a mix of tutor presentations and short exercises to meet this objective. The course is very suitable for non-core HACCP team members and staff needing an overview of HACCP. It is also very useful as a refresher for more experienced personnel. In addition, delegates have the opportunity to achieve a nationally recognised Foundation Level (2) qualification in HACCP (RSPH Level 2 Award in Understanding HACCP).
A previous knowledge of basic food safety is desirable.
Training Course content
- Background to HACCP
- Introduction to Prerequisite Programme
- The Codex principles of HACCP – how to apply them
- HACCP benefits
- Optional Foundation Level (2) examination (RSPH Level 2 Award in Understanding HACCP)
At the end of the course, based upon a given scenario, delegates will be able to:
- Correctly explain the role of the prerequisite programmes in food safety management
- Draw an accurate process flow diagram
- List at least 3 chemical, physical and biological food safety hazards
- Apply elements of the Codex HACCP principles, including the preparatory stages.
This course can be customised and is available in house
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at firstname.lastname@example.org