HACCP - foundation (level 2)
|26 September 2018|
|1 May 2019|
|26 November 2019|
Members £395 + VAT
Non–members £515 + VAT
Includes examination fee
Listen to a tutor talk about the course
Update your browser or Flash plugin
Benefits of attending
The course is designed to give participants a good introduction to the concept, principles and terminology of HACCP. We use a mix of tutor presentations and short exercises to meet this objective. The course is very suitable for non-core HACCP team members and staff needing an overview of HACCP. It is also very useful as a refresher for more experienced personnel. In addition, delegates have the opportunity to achieve a nationally recognised Foundation Level (2) qualification in HACCP.
A previous knowledge of basic food safety is desirable.
Training Course content
- Background to HACCP
- Introduction to Prerequisite Programme
- The Codex principles of HACCP – how to apply them
- HACCP benefits
- Optional Foundation Level (2) examination
At the end of the course, based upon a given scenario, delegates will be able to:
- Correctly explain the role of the prerequisite programmes in food safety management
- Draw an accurate process flow diagram
- List at least 3 chemical, physical and biological food safety hazards
- Apply elements of the Codex HACCP principles, including the preparatory stages.
Campden BRI HACCP Level 4 delegate wins Hygeia HACCP Award 2018 for highest mark achieved.
Andrew Collins – Event Director
This course can be customised and is available in house
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at firstname.lastname@example.org