Tackling food fraud: Campden BRI Seminar
Analytical techniques are used to verify ingredients, help prevent food fraud and resolve supply chain issues. Ensuring the integrity and authenticity of raw materials and food ingredients is a key part of BRC Global Food Safety Standard 7 and retailer codes of practice.
A Campden BRI seminar, 10 October, will cover advances in genomic, proteomic and metabolomic approaches, give companies an insight into the pros and cons of targeted and non-targeted methods and provide information on rapid methods suitable for uptake by industry.
A range of experts from UK and European research groups, industry and technology companies will present on topics including:
- How to gather information on food fraud issues to help with vulnerability assessment
- How other food companies are dealing with the issues
- Rapid technologies suitable for in-house use
- Developments with both targeted detection and non–targeted screening technologies
- Companies offering novel state-of-the-art solution
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at firstname.lastname@example.org