Brexit: implications for the food industry
The UK is leaving the EU on 29 March 2019 and it’s certain that it will impact on UK food businesses.
Exactly how Brexit will affect the food industry is still uncertain, but we can help you to keep up to date on
the impending regulatory changes and help you through the transition.
Keep up to date on the changes:
- If you are a member of Campden BRI you can subscribe to our free fortnightly Food Law Alert. Food
Law Alert provides prompt and succinct news of developments in UK and EU food law.
- Blog style article from Louise Gearey Calculating duty correctly
- Exporting directly or indirectly to the US requires to compliance with the
requirements of the Food Safety Modernisation Act. Our course FSPCA preventive controls for human
food is recognized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA); successfully completing this course meets the requirements to become a Preventive Controls Qualified Individual
- Subscribe to our free legislation newsfeeds so you
receive our latest
content on Brexit and regulatory changes
- Browse our useful list of resources from across the food industry
Make the changes needed:
- Our regulatory team can provide timely advice about food law in the UK, EU and globally, as and when
any changes happen.
- Our cross-disciplinary team can help your through the changes, from farm to fork, and ensure your
business is ready for business post-Brexit.
If you would like further information please email us at
email@example.com or call our switchboard on +44(0)1386 842000 and they will be happy to direct your call to the relevant person.