26 July Press Release
Campden BRI receives RoSPA President’s Award for 10 years’ worth of Gold Award health and safety achievements
Campden BRI is celebrating after landing the RoSPA President’s Award for 10 consecutive Gold Awards in recognition for working hard over the last decade to ensure its employees get home safely to their families at the end of every working day.
Organisations receiving a RoSPA Award are acknowledged as being world-leaders in health and safety practice. Every year, nearly 2,000 entrants vie to achieve the highest possible accolade in what is the UK’s longest-running Health and Safety industry awards.
Patricia Murray, Associate Director for Governance, Risk and Compliance at Campden BRI said:
"We’re absolutely thrilled to receive this special award from RoSPA. It’s a credit to the way our Health and Safety team has handled the challenges of the past 12 months and been able to continue our 10 year track record of award winning Health and Safety management."
Julia Small, RoSPA’s Achievements Director, said:
“This is a fantastic and well-deserved accomplishment. All our award entrants demonstrate their unwavering commitment and passion for keeping people safe at work. By receiving this recognition Campden BRI join like-minded businesses and organisations worldwide, who represent the very best in their approach to Health and Safety. I would like to add my personal thanks for all the work that it has taken to secure this well-deserved award – congratulations to all those involved, who champion and drive up Health and Safety standards every day. You are a fantastic example to others in your sector.”
For more information about the RoSPA Awards visit www.rospa.com/awards
About Campden BRI:
Campden BRI has over 2,500 member companies from 80 countries, including all of the top 10 UK retailers, the top 15 global food and drink manufacturers and many of the world’s biggest brands. It provides technical, legislative and scientific support and research consultancy services to the food and drink industry worldwide. Campden BRI has a comprehensive “farm to fork” range of services covering agri-food production, analysis and testing, processing and manufacturing, safety, training and technical information services. Members and clients benefit from industry-leading facilities for analysis, product and process development, and sensory and consumer studies, which include a specialist brewing and wine division.
About RoSPA Awards:
- The RoSPA Awards scheme is the longest-running of its kind in the UK, and receives entries from organisations across the globe, making it one of the most sought-after achievement awards for health and safety worldwide.
- Currently, around 7million people are directly impacted by the RoSPA Awards, but the scheme’s global influence is even wider – with nearly 2,000 organisations from 50 countries represented this year.
- The majority of awards are non-competitive and mark achievement at merit, bronze, silver and gold levels. Gold medals, president’s awards, orders of distinction and the Patron’s Award are presented to organisations sustaining the high standards of the gold level over consecutive years.
- Competitive awards go to the best entries in 31 industry sectors including construction, healthcare, transport and logistics, engineering, manufacturing and education.
- There are specialist awards for health at work, environmental management, safety delivered outside of the workplace, leisure safety and fleet safety, and excellence trophies for the best international organisation, new entry, workforce involvement and organisation operating or based in Scotland. RoSPA’s top accolade is the Sir George Earle Trophy.
For media enquiries contact:
+44 (0) 7894 464287