What is the Campden HACCP audit scheme?
Today there is an ever growing need for food businesses to demonstrate competence through recognised audits; this is
now widely established within the food and drink industry and related sectors. CHAS is a means of strengthening due diligence regimes and
satisfying customer requirements for an assurance of the appropriateness of a company's HACCP plans.
The Campden HACCP audit scheme helps businesses meet their requirements by:
- Offering a practical independent third party assessment and certification.
- Regularly appraising the HACCP plan.
- Satisfying their customers' requirements for verification.
- Assisting in a due diligence defence.
- Providing specialist knowledge.
In addition you will receive:
- A copy of the auditing standard against which you are assessed.
- A written summary of the findings on completion of the audit.
- A full report of the audit.
- A certificate on the satisfactory resolution of any non conformances.
We are widely recognised within the food and drink industry for our expertise in HACCP. We are therefore well placed to
provide companies with clear, accurate advice to assist with the implementation of their HACCP plans. Contact us for more information about
joining this scheme.
The Campden BRI group companies listed below are both accredited in accordance with the recognised International Standard
ISO17025:2017 by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS). The accreditation demonstrates technical competence for a defined scope of methods,
specific to each site, as detailed in the schedules of accreditation bearing the testing laboratory number.
The schedules may be revised from time to time and reissued by UKAS. The most recent issue of the schedules
are available from the UKAS website www.ukas.com
Campden BRI (Chipping Campden) Limited is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 1079
Campden BRI (Nutfield) is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 1207