Vacancies – Campden BRI a great place to work
As an ever–developing company, Campden BRI frequently has job opportunities for those interested in furthering their career. Details on some of the current openings are available from this page.
Analyst – MicroscopyApply now
Analyst/Quality Officer – Chromatography
Application closing date: Friday 3 FebruaryApply now
Assistant Information Scientist
Application closing date: Wednesday 25 JanuaryApply now
Consumer Focused Product Assessor (12 month fixed term contract)Apply now
Application closing date: Tuesday 24 JanuaryApply now
Field Trials AssistantApply now
Innovations and Insights Project ManagerApply now
Instruction Development TechnologistApply now
International Regulatory Affairs ManagerApply now
Lab Technician - Heat Resistance and DecontaminationApply now
Process Validation Technologist
Application closing date: Tuesday 10 JanuaryApply now
Project Brewer Maltster
Application closing date: Monday 30 JanuaryApply now
Quality Management Systems TutorApply now
Application closing date: Friday 20 JanuaryApply now
Technologist – Innovative Processes SectionApply now
Thermal Processing SpecialistApply now
Frequently asked questions
What do we do?
- We are the UK's largest independent membership-based organisation providing scientific and technical support to the food and drinks industry worldwide. Read more...
Where are we located?
What do the sites look like?
- A photo album containing photos of both sites can be found by visiting our Facebook page.
How many people work here?
- We have around 300 employees working at the Chipping Campden site, around 70 at the Nutfield site and around 15 at our site in Hungary.
What is there to do in the local areas?
What facilities are on site?
- The facilities on the Chipping Campden site include on site free parking, a restaurant, a cashpoint, and a wetland area. Facilities on the Nutfield site include on site free parking, vending machines and a staff kitchen. Both sites are in rural locations. The Campden site is in the Cotswolds and the Nutfield site is located in the Surrey countryside surrounded by woods, lakes and hills, set in a 19th century picturesque garden
Who are the key contacts?
- Information about the senior management team at Campden BRI can be found here.
Are there any social activities at the company?
- There is a lot of social interaction – our Facebook Page shows lots of examples.