BRC7 symposium: top non-conformances
It has been said that 'Mistakes have the power to turn you into something better than you were before.' Looking back at the top non–conformances of 2014 and 2015 against BRC Global Food Standard version 7, it has been found that a lot of them arise around site standards. If we can learn from the past we have the potential to overcome issues in the future.
A Campden BRI seminar, to be held on 4 July, will provide an excellent insight into the common non–conformances that occur in relation to BRC issue 7 and discuss areas of improvements within food and beverage manufacturing sites.
Information on the main non conformances will cover:
- Building and equipment
- Chemical and physical control procedures
- Cleaning – cleanliness of premises and equipment
- Establishing correct cleaning plans
The presentations will include:
- an overview of top non–conformances by BRC
- how to implement good controls
- vulnerabilities and maintenance of hygiene systems
- expected standards in plant fabric and tools
- how to engage personnel to ensure that standards are upheld.
For more information on the event, contact Daphne Davies on +44(0)1386 842040 (email@example.com)