The brewing industry has an excellent record in recent years in improving its sustainable practices. Campden BRI support these achievements through application of:
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable staff that enable genuine process improvement
- A network of industry contacts that enable us to facilitate excellent projects and collaborations
- Excellent pilot and laboratory process facilities that have a track record of demonstrating novel process technologies and good practise
- Facilities to publicise success and support clients in their process aims
We have facilitated industry-leading benchmarks on environmental performance via key performance indicators. Brewers need to know how they rate in order to prioritise business plans.
- More benchmarks are planned to cover more process features such as technology selection.
- "Energy Saver" and "Water Saver" software packages, developed in association with KWA Business Consultants, enable brewers to reduce these KPIs through best practise guidance and investment appraisal.
Other environmental services we offer include:
If you would like further information or prices please email us at
email@example.com or call our switchboard on +44(0)1386 842000 and they will be happy to direct your call to the relevant person.
Where we refer to UKAS Accreditation
The Campden BRI group companies listed below are both accredited in accordance with the recognised International Standard
ISO17025:2017 by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS). The accreditation demonstrates technical competence for a defined scope of methods,
specific to each site, as detailed in the schedules of accreditation bearing the testing laboratory number.
The schedules may be revised from time to time and reissued by UKAS. The most recent issue of the schedules
are available from the UKAS website www.ukas.com
Campden BRI (Chipping Campden) Limited is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 1079
Campden BRI (Nutfield) is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 1207