Wheat authenticity and classification
Our wheat variety identification services help clients match variety to end-use suitability, provide routine variety checks and offer independent analysis as required for disputes. The services offered by Campden BRI may be used to support the cereals and related industries through:
- Identification of all current UK and commonly imported third-country wheat varieties.
- Variety classification of wheat in relation to:
- Varietal suitability for intended end use
- Country of origin
- Composition of flour blends
- Quality assurance of wheat and flour in relation to contamination/quality
- Market insight to enable users to match competitors' products
If you would like further information or prices please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call our switchboard on +44(0)1386 842000 and they will be happy to direct your call to the relevant person.
Where we refer to UKAS Accreditation
The Campden BRI group companies listed below are both accredited in accordance with the recognised International Standard
ISO17025:2017 by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS). The accreditation demonstrates technical competence for a defined scope of methods,
specific to each site, as detailed in the schedules of accreditation bearing the testing laboratory number.
The schedules may be revised from time to time and reissued by UKAS. The most recent issue of the schedules
are available from the UKAS website www.ukas.com
Campden BRI (Chipping Campden) Limited is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 1079
Campden BRI (Nutfield) is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 1207