We have a wide range of grain processing facilities suitable for wheat and other cereal in quantities of a few grams up
to many kilograms. These milling facilities are available for hire by clients or can be used by our technologists to process samples for you.
- Objective comparison of processing performance, including a UKAS accredited protocol for milling of wheat using laboratory Bühler mills.
- Small scale production (up to about 100kg) of flours and other grain products for commercial use, test baking or other process trials.
- Research and development, including assessment of novel processes and raw materials, and production of novel products.
- Milling and grinding facilities for wheat and other cereals, including roller mills with single or multiple passages, hammer mills, pin mills
and a ball mill.
- Scouring and bran finishing.
- Wheat cleaning and conditioning.
We offer a comprehensive analytical and testing service to support the needs of the milling and baking industries. The
service includes comprehensive cereal, flour and dough rheology testing. The
expertise driven service is supported by extensive particle reduction and measurement facilities. The laboratory provides testing accredited to
ISO17025:2005 by UKAS.
You may also be interested in
The Campden BRI group companies listed below are both accredited in accordance with the recognised International Standard
ISO17025:2017 by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS). The accreditation demonstrates technical competence for a defined scope of methods,
specific to each site, as detailed in the schedules of accreditation bearing the testing laboratory number.
The schedules may be revised from time to time and reissued by UKAS. The most recent issue of the schedules
are available from the UKAS website www.ukas.com
Campden BRI (Chipping Campden) Limited is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 1079
Campden BRI (Nutfield) is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 1207