Each year our members decide how we should invest over £2m of your membership fees in research that can help your company to succeed. This year you have selected the following projects that complement about 40 existing ones.
- Next generation methods for microbiological and chemical food safety
- Rapid methods for hygiene determination
Quality and value
- Microbiological shelf life testing - new approaches
- Functionality of novel ingredients from natural sources
- Novel natural preservative systems for use in drinks, sauces and other high aw foods
- Inactivation of bacterial biofilms - new approaches
- Design and modelling of the impact of food structure on food texture
Nutrition, health and well–being
Resilience and efficiency
Skills and knowledge
At our winter Member Interest Group round, members will get the chance to help shape and direct these projects. Please come along and have your say.
Contact: Harry Williams