Pet food processing trials
Once the recipes have been established, we can scale up the recipes and manufacture and trial the product in
our well-equipped process halls to establish and validate the production process, producing prototype samples
to show to customers or for chemical or microbial testing.
Some examples of how we can assist with scale-up and pet food processing trials include:
- Extensive Manufacturing equipment such as bowl cutters, blenders, mills, cooking vessels and depositors.
- Packaging equipment allows pot and tray sealing, vacuum and modified air packing, pouch and bag sealing and canning.
- Packaging options include pouches, sachets, cans, glass, casings and semi-rigid containers.
- Processing facilities enable manufacture of chilled, freeze dried, frozen or heat preserved foods.
Processing trials can also extend to thermal processing and manufacturing support that can help to address all aspects of thermal processing for pet
food manufacturers including:
- Retort validation through determining temperature distribution
- Heat penetration of product and cold point determination of product and retorts
- Consultation on process deviations
- Thermal process auditing and consultancy
For more information about our extensive range of support, including training courses, quality management services and
trouble shooting, and to enquire about any of the services we have to offer please contact the product innovation team on
email@example.com, +44(0)1386 842000
Where we refer to UKAS Accreditation
The Campden BRI group companies listed below are both accredited in accordance with the recognised International Standard ISO/IEC 17025:2005 by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS). The accreditation demonstrates technical competence for a defined scope of methods, specific to each site, as detailed in the schedules of accreditation bearing the testing laboratory number. The schedules may be revised from time to time and reissued by UKAS. The most recent issue of the schedules are available from the UKAS website www.ukas.com
Campden BRI (Chipping Campden) Limited is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 1079
Campden BRI (Nutfield) is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 1207