High pressure processing validation
Benefits of attending
High pressure processing (HPP) is a non-thermal process, helping preserve the 'fresh-like' characteristics of food. This one-day course is an introduction to HPP and aims to provide an overview in the application of HPP in the food industry. Delegates will be introduced to a range of technical factors to consider when developing products for and operating an HPP process. Practical demonstrations will give delegates first hand experience in the operation of HPP processing with sample products. Other areas intrinsically related to high pressure processing such as relevant regulations and validation will also be covered.
This course is ideal for delegates looking to use HPP for their products or those looking to explore alternative processing technologies. Other beneficiaries include food retailers who wish to understand the level of safety of products processed by high pressure.
• Overview of the use and application of HPP
• HPP validation considerations
• Key regulations surrounding the use of HPP in industry
• A walkthrough of HPP processing system
• Practical session demonstrating HPP in operation and the impact on various products, products sent in advance by the delegates in suitable packaging will also be tested (please get in touch for packaging advice), peanut allergens cannot be processed.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
• Have an understanding on the operation and the range of products that can be processed through HPP
• Become aware of the factors to consider when developing products for HPP
• Understand the requirements for validating an HPP process
• Determine the suitability of HPP for their own products
• Gain a practical understanding of the technology operation
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at firstname.lastname@example.org