Aseptic food processing
Seminar: Tuesday 4 April 2017
Campden BRI, Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire, GL55 6LD, UK
Members of Campden BRI: £325 + VAT
Non-members: £435 + VAT
Consumers’ awareness of and demand for high quality food products means that aseptic processing is a ‘hot topic’ again. The combination of continuous heat treatment and aseptic packaging can provide high quality food in a cost–effective way: shelf life is extended, hygiene and food safety are enhanced, and storage is convenient.
This seminar will cover:
- Reasons for choosing aseptic processing for high–value, sensitive products
- Target food products
- Case studies – what can go wrong?
- Novel approaches/technologies
- Hygienic design
- The importance of accurate calculations
Key benefits of attending
- Aseptic processing is a “Hot Topic” again. An update of current and new approaches used will help keep up with the new trends.
- Networking with leading companies
Who should attend?
Individuals and companies dealing with dairy products, baby food, beverages, particulated liquid foods, equipment supplying, packaging.
Antonio Zannini – TetraPak
Dr Federico Alberini – The University of Birmingham
Event director: Flora Challou
Please note that copies of the presentations will not be available on the day but will be emailed within a few days of the event as an electronic download in PDF format.
Sign up to 2 years free subscription to an online continuing professional development (CPD)tool click here for further details