Safe and effective food pasteurisation
Seminar: Thursday 19 October 2017
Campden BRI, Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire, GL55 6LD, UK
Members of Campden BRI: £325 + VAT
Non–members: £435 + VAT
Group discounts available on request. Contact Daphne Davies
Safe and effective pasteurisation processes are needed for the food industry to deliver safe products at a high quality for consumers.
This seminar will update delegates on the current issues and topics related to the safety of pasteurised food and what can be done to improve the effectiveness of pasteurisation, in particular:
- Safe pasteurisation of low Aw Foods – current industry guidelines.
- Rapid detection methods for process effectiveness and cross contamination – milk and meat products.
- Optimising pasteurisation processes and common mistakes during thermal process validation .
- Emerging Pasteurising technologies – their applications.
- Improving shelf life of pasteurised products.
- Considerations when exporting into the US.
Key benefits of attending
- Update companies pasteurising low Aw products of current industry guidelines and thoughts on log reduction and validation methods.
- Update on emerging pasteurisation technologies and their practical application for the future.
- Learn about optimising pasteurisation processes and common mistakes to look out for in thermal validation.
- Become aware of rapid tests for process efficiency and cross contamination specific to milk and meat products.
- What to consider regarding exporting pasteurised foods to the US.
- Improving shelf life of pasteurised products, what are the options?
Who should attend?
Factory managers, process technologists, managing directors, pasteurisation equipment suppliers, food production stakeholders, retailers and their suppliers
Event director: Sarah McFarland
Please note that copies of the presentations will not be available on the day but will be emailed within a few days of the event as an electronic download in PDF format.
Sign up to 2 years free subscription to an online continuing professional development (CPD)tool click here for further details