Seminar: Thursday 26 April 2018
Campden BRI, Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire, GL55 6LD, UK
Members of Campden BRI: £325 + VAT
Non–members: £435 + VAT
Group discounts available on request. Contact Sian Twinning
The gluten-free market has expanded over the last ten years, along with the expansion of the micro-brewery and craft beer market. This seminar will help to ensure that you understand the gluten-free market, legal aspects of gluten-free labelling and the technical aspects that are necessary to provide gluten-free products.
This seminar focuses on:
- What is gluten and why is it an issue?
- What are the legal implications of a gluten-free label?
- Gluten testing – what can it tell you?
- New product development – how to make gluten-free
Key benefits of attending
- Better understand the gluten-free customer
- Understand the legal implications of a gluten-free label
- Understand the uses of gluten-free testing, as well as its limitations
- Understand the two approaches to making gluten-free beer: use ingredients which do not contain gluten or chemically alter the gluten
Who should attend?
Technical and quality staff within the brewing industry.
Sarah Sleet, Coeliac UK – the gluten-free customer’s point of view
Event director: Faye Jeffers
Please note that copies of the presentations will not be available on the day but will be emailed within a few days of the event as an electronic download in PDF format.
Sign up to 2 years free subscription to an online continuing professional development (CPD)tool click here for further details