Gluten free and free from bakery conference
Conference: Tuesday 26 - Wednesday 27 March 2019
Campden BRI, Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire, GL55 6LD, UK
Members of Campden BRI: £575 + VAT
Non–members: £675 + VAT
Group discounts available on request. Contact Sian Twinning
Free from is one of the fastest growing bakery sectors. The food industry is under constant pressure to meet the demands of increasingly health conscious and food savvy consumers. Campden BRI has a long history of research, innovation and expertise to help industry find solutions in this area.
The third gluten free and free from bakery conference will bring together industry experts and academics to discuss key research and share solutions with the free from bakery sector. The conference will provide:
- an in-depth review of the market from industry experts
- updates from key ingredient and technology suppliers
- an update on the latest research into free from bakery
- information on the risks in free from bakery
- insights into novel ingredient solutions
Professor Christina Rosell from IATA will present the findings of her group’s latest research into gluten free bakery products and Dr Rachel Ward will discuss risk management in a free from supply chain.
Key benefits of attending
- Hear from key ingredients and technology suppliers about their latest updates
- In depth reviews of the market from leading industry experts
- Update on the latest research into free from bakery from one of the world’s leading researchers in the field
- Discussion of the risks in free from bakery, and how risk assessment, sampling and qualification should all be considered
- Insight into novel ingredient solutions
Who should attend?
The conference will be of interest to anyone active in the free from bakery industry, such as those in new product development, quality assurance, technical representatives from manufacturers and ingredient suppliers.
Event director: Michael Adams
Please note that copies of the presentations will not be available on the day but will be emailed within a few days of the event as an electronic download in PDF format.
Sign up to 2 years free subscription to an online continuing professional development (CPD)tool click here for further details