The power of sensory branding
Seminar: Thursday 30 November 2017
Campden BRI, Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire, GL55 6LD, UK
Members of Campden BRI: £325 + VAT
Non–members: £435 + VAT
Group discounts available on request. Contact Marcelle Cowley
The senses work together to elicit memories and emotions which in turn builds strong relationships between the brand and the consumer. By incorporating the senses, sensory branding strengthens consumers’ emotional engagement between a brand, product and packaging. This in turn reinforces consumers’ loyalty towards a brand.
This Seminar focuses on the integral aspects of sensory branding and adopting the process into organisations. Key areas to be covered include:
- Sensory semiotics: building brands with the senses, for the senses.
- Evaluating the brand values through the product experience.
- Ensuring that the packaging remains congruent with the sensory signature and the product experience.
- Understanding how to promote the core sensory brand values through advertising campaigns.
- Sensory branding from theory to practice.
- Driving sensory branding through the business to create a sensory signature.
Key benefits of attending
- Understand the rationale and benefits of incorporating sensory branding into an organisations brand development plan.
- Gain an understanding of how sensory branding can be utilised throughout the branding and marketing process.
- Understand how to measure the success of incorporating sensory branding throughout the business.
Who should attend?
R&D, Innovation, Brand Managers and Senior Technologists, Product Developers
Event director: Robyn Perry
Please note that copies of the presentations will not be available on the day but will be emailed within a few days of the event as an electronic download in PDF format.
Sign up to 2 years free subscription to an online continuing professional development (CPD)tool click here for further details