Sampling for food safety
Seminar: Tuesday 19 March 2019
Campden BRI, Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire, GL55 6LD, UK
Members of Campden BRI: £295 + VAT
Non–members: £395 + VAT
Group discounts available on request. Contact Sian Twinning
This seminar will look at practical approaches and issues associated with sampling in the food industry. It will cover sampling for microorganisms and chemical and food safety, as well as how sampling applies to food safety systems.
Delegates will have an opportunity to learn about the role of sampling in relation to food safety and quality of food production. They will:
- Gather insight into sampling processes and procedures in a range of contexts
- Hear company views on sampling from Moy Park, Nestlé, Premier Foods and McCormick
- Learn about sampling mistakes and errors, so they can be avoided
- Receive an update on sampling techniques and equipment used in the food industry
- Have an opportunity to have their sampling question answered
Who should attend?
The seminar will benefit those involved with determining and evaluating the safety and quality of food and drink production. All aspects associated with sampling including its context in food safety management systems will be discussed.
Event director: Phil Voysey
Please note that copies of the presentations will not be available on the day but will be emailed within a few days of the event as an electronic download in PDF format.
Sign up to 2 years free subscription to an online continuing professional development (CPD)tool click here for further details